Friday, September 18, 2020

 Bonjour! Happy Friday, September 18.

Over the next week or so I will be setting up a Google Classroom account for my Kindergarten classes. 

It will be much like the blog but a more effective way of communicating. You will be able to set up alerts so that when I post something you will know right away.

In the event that there is a case of Covid-19 in our classroom, our classroom as well as myself will be isolated for two weeks. If I am well during this time I will use Google Classroom to support your child's learning from my home. In the event that I am unwell a substitute teacher will be providing the lessons.

I hope that we will not be in the above situation but I just want to prepare for any possible scenario.

This week please check you child's backpack for forms coming from the school.

Have a blessed weekend!

Mme Jane